The basic idea behind Micro-Needling is to stimulate the production of new collagen. Using your skin’s ability to heal itself, puncturing the dermis with microscopic needles triggers the production of new collagen.
Micro-Needling is used to improve skin tone and texture; treating the appearance of aging; scarring; stretch marks and pigmentation marks from acne and sun damage.
Topical products applied directly after Micro-Needling can be absorbed to a far deeper level in the skin, making them more effective.
We are proud to provide revolutionary percutaneous Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT). Through the use of a specially-designed, automated micro-needling device, we can now orchestrate a series of calculable and controlled dermal and epidermal micro-injuries in order to trigger the body’s immune system to generate both new collagen and new elastin. This, in turn, galvanizes the skin’s natural ability to heal itself, resulting in dramatically smoother, younger-looking skin.
This micro-needling procedure is used for effectively:
- Smoothing out wrinkles and fine lines
- Improving skin laxity
- Shrinking enlarged pores
- Evening splotchy or irregular pigmentation
- Erasing acne scars
- Correcting textural problems
Used in tandem with Hyaluronic Acid peptide gel and other peptide gels, this technique can also deliver impressive results in terms of hydration as well as re-epithelialization of the skin.
- Help stimulate collagen,
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Leave skin feeling tighter, while creating a smoother, lifted complexion
Things To Know
- Topical anesthetic is applied during the procedure
- Skin may be red and somewhat sensitive soon after treatment
- Sun protection is required after the treatment
- Results may be seen after 6-8 weeks
- A series of treatments is usually required
- Abdomen – (to treat stretch marks, and lax skin)